Knowledge is Power: Market Research & Validation
Think you know your customer? Will your business make money? Learn how to find what your target market are really willing to pay and avoid costly mistakes made due to poor market research!Learn what is happening in the market to validate need and trends. Moving away from making emotional decisions and understanding your customer’s needs and what they will be happy to pay for.
Having an idea is the first step, validating its originality and ability to make you money is another. We will cover the various forms of market research in this interactive session- helping you gather and look for key information to help you make the most informed decision.
The Workshop is designed for entrepreneurs who are interested in starting a new venture or are currently working to expand their existing start-up.
- What market research is, and why we do it?
- The various approaches and scope of market research?
- How do you define and size the market?
- Who are your potential customers?
- What are the different customer profiles?
- Understand the basic principles and practices of market research.
Tuesday, 13 December 2016
Knowledge Dock Business & Innovation CentreSee map