UEL Employment Hub
Sign up to the UEL Employment Hub which is our careers management platform for students and employers. Once registered you will have access to the following:
- UEL Jobs Board – where you can post your current opportunities
- Events – we will promote your onsite and on-campus events
- Applications – receive and view student CVs and cover letters
- Placements – advertise and administer placements through the system. Includes tracking hours
- Employer profile – create a profile and allow students to add you as their favourite
Marketing your roles to students
The UEL Employment Hub allows us to send targeted emails to students and graduates promoting roles as relevant to their programme. We also send weekly newsletters highlighting new job postings.
Managed vacancy service
The Employer Engagement Team can provide support sourcing candidates and filtering applications for specific roles; as well as assistance in coordinating recruitment processes (e.g. booking interviews and passing feedback to applicants).