Interactive workshops developing transferable skills and building knowledge needed to transition into year 13 and university supporting students to be career ready for jobs in the 4th industrial revolution.
Employability skills sessions:
- Interview techniques - top tips
- Presentation skills - ace that presentation!
- Resilience and positive mindset
- Team building
- Time management - getting revision timetables right!
Progression skills sessions:
- Budgeting at university
- How to ace an essay
- How to choose a course at university
- Plagiarism, and referencing
- Student finance and financial support
- Student life
- Personal statements – make your statement stand out!
- UCAS – how to work your way round it
- Why go into higher education
- Goal setting and pathway planning