The 'Your Choices' days are one day events designed to help students ahead of choosing their GCSE options - providing advice, guidance and inspiration on future-led careers.
Through a range of interactive and engaging taster workshops, students are informed about the impact of their option choices. There are multi-school events and students will get the opportunity to take part in different workshops according to the theme of the day.
- Students experience an increase in self-belief to make informed choices for their GCSEs
- They gain valuable experience of higher education
- It is an opportunity for your students to be inspired by University of East London role models
- The event meets Gatsby Benchmarks
- Event timings – 10:00-15:00, December 2019 and February 2020 *Dates will be posted October 2019*
- Location - delivered on a University of East London campus
- Suitable for – Years 8 and 9. Students must be accompanied by a teacher
- Spaces are limited to 30 students per school and priority is given to University of East London partner schools
- To find out more - please contact us
Head of Faculty Geography, City Academy London
“Would like to visit again. Amazing experience for students.”
Teacher, City Academy London
“Event was well organised, factual and engaging for the students.”