University Taster Day Visits
An opportunity for young people to sample university life; visit a campus, meet students and experience university teaching first hand in a lecture theatre or seminar room. Students can develop their skills and knowledge about degree subjects and future career pathways.
- Help develop students’ understanding of the transition to higher education and student life, breaking down potential barriers and strengthening positive perceptions to university
- Students gain valuable transferable skills for future careers
- To hear from role models and ask questions in an informal environment.
- They meet Gatsby Benchmarks
- Event timings – 10:00-14:00
- Available – spring and summer terms only
- Location - delivered on a University of East London campus
- Suitable for – first and second year students at college / Years 12 and 13. Minimum of 20 students
- Priority is given to University of East London partner schools or those that meet our widening participation criteria .
- To find out more - please contact us .