Subject Specific Sessions
Experience interactive subject specific sessions, delivered
by UEL’s curriculum ambassadors, to inspire young people to think differently
about their future.
These sessions aim to inform and inspire young people about subjects available at university and career pathways a degree leads to. All sessions are interactive, reviewed by our academics and portray the passion our students have for their subjects.
*A full list of subject areas available will be posted in November 2019*
- Young people experience an academic subject through an engaging and interactive session
- Students begin to make connections between higher education and career pathways
- It is an opportunity for your students to hear inspirational personal stories from role models
- Session duration – 45 minutes. Multiple sessions can be delivered in a carousel
- Location - can be delivered on a University of East London campus or at your school
- Suitable for - all age groups, a range of subjects are available
- Sessions include - information about the student journey, a subject taster workshop, information about career prospects and a Q&A.
- To find out more - please contact us
Teacher, Sarah Bonnell School
“Thank you for such a well organised visit. The girls had a great time and I think the trip has not only impacted their view on PE, but also on their stance whether they want to attend university. We can’t wait for the next group of girls to come along.”
Yasmin Haque, UEL curriculum ambassador (1st class degree - BSc Psychology)
“To be a curriculum ambassador, delivering such crucial information to young individuals is a true privilege. It's absolutely heart-warming to be a part of something so significant.”