Curriculum Ambassadors are current UEL students trained to write and deliver interactive, academic focused workshops. Capturing the passion our students have for their subject, their university and for east London, our Curriculum Ambassadors deliver sessions that will engage and inform young people of the value of higher education.
- Young people receive an engaging and interactive session on an academic subject area from a local student.
- Learners can make connections between higher education and career pathways.
- Young people are inspired by personal stories from an east London student role model.
- These sessions are available across all age groups and for a range of subjects.
- They can be delivered at a UEL campus or on school premises.
- Our Curriculum Ambassadors are all checked by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
- Sessions last a minimum of 45 minutes and multiple sessions can be delivered in a carousel.
- Subjects include the majority of undergraduate courses at UEL.
- All sessions include information about the student journey, a subject taster workshop, information about career prospects and a Q&A.
- Contact us for more information about sessions run by Curriculum Ambassadors. Full subject listings for 2018/19 can be found here.
To be a Curriculum Ambassador, delivering such crucial information to young individuals is a true privilege. It's absolutely heart-warming to be a part of something so significant.