The School has a growing network of partnerships and we are committed to extending learning, research and creative practice through partnership and collaboration.
We are committed to opening up opportunities to study in the health, bioscience and sports science sectors and we work with partner Schools and FE Colleges and a range of private and informal learning providers to support student progression onto our courses. We work with partners through a variety of collaborative models including franchise arrangements, validation partnerships and articulation arrangements.
Listed below are some of the partners we are currently working with:
- British Olympic Association
- British Paralympic Association
- British Swimming
- East London Business Alliance Legacy 2020
- Greater London Assembly
- Institute for Health and Human Development
- Leyton Orient Advanced Soccer School (LOASS)
- London 2012
- London East Research Institute
- London Thames Gateway Development Corporation
- Newham Unit for the 2012 Games
- Proactive East London
- Podium / London Higher
- Stratford Renaissance Partnership
- Thames Gateway London Partnership
We're proud of our partnerships and the friends that we've made along the way, if you'd like to partner with us get in touch.