Award Verifications for third parties (1992 to date)
For awards conferred by the University of East London, award verifications for third parties such as employers, agencies and universities, can be requested via the Higher Education Degree Datacheck (HEDD) online verification service. Please log in or register at the following link: https://hedd.ac.uk/enquirer-login.
We recommend that you ask to see the degree certificate if there is one, and use that as the basis of your verification enquiry, or ask graduates to give you their data as they believe it’s recorded with us. This will give a better chance of receiving an automatic verification. If you don’t receive an automatic verification, the enquiry will be referred to the University of East London for manual verification, with a five working-day turnaround time (during busy periods, this may take longer).
- There is a small fee for using the service
- A consent form signed and dated by the graduate within the last four weeks is required when making your enquiry via Hedd
- awards prior to 1992 cannot be verified via HEDD or by UEL, please refer to Centre for Inclusion and Collaborative Partnerships page for awards conferred by North East London Polytechnic or East London Polytechnic
- If you have any problems or queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that it is University policy not to release information for students who have a tuition debt to the University