Our Core Objectives
- Working to support schools to enhance the quality of their programmes and the student experience;
- Managing the academic appeals, student complaints, extenuation and external examiner systems;
- Quality assurance of postgraduate research degree programmes and management of institutional ethics procedures
- Providing advice and support to schools and external partners in the development of collaborative academic links;
- Providing a committee secretariat to the second tier committees of Academic Board;
- Taking a lead role in our University's preparations for external quality audits;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies & complete relevant returns (e.g. , Edexcel, QAA).