Dr Subramaniam Arunachalam
Production Management, Manufacturing Strategy and Manufacturing Management
Department of Engineering & Construction , School of Architecture Computing and Engineering (ACE)
Dr. Subramaniam Arunachalam is a senior lecturer in the Mechanical Engineering Group. He holds a Doctorate in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering and an Honours degree in Manufacturing Systems Engineering.
Areas Of Interest
Fields of research interest include flexible manufacturing cell design, quality control techniques, automation systems material requirement planning, lean manufacturing, six sigma quality issues, business process outsourcing, total quality management, business process reengineering, inventory management, manufacturing systems simulation, manufacturing strategy, worker training, material flow, value stream mapping, just-in-time, MRP, ERP, supply chain management, team value management , mass customization and product development.
- Sustainability and Renewable Energy Sources
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems and Processes
- Advanced Materials and Finite Element Analysis
- Manufacturing Simulation
- Total Quality Management
- Engineering Materials and Manufacturing Technology
- Product Engineering Science
- Design for Manufacture and Design Management
- Innovative Materials
- Project and Quality Management