Dr Rula Al-Abdulrazak
Branding and Global Marketing
, Royal Docks School of Business and Law
Rula M. Al-Abdulrazak is a Senior Lecturer in International Marketing and Branding at the Royal Docks School of Business and Law, University of East London. Prior to academia, Rula held consultancy and specialist positions at a European Commission Business Centre and at AFPC/Shell operating company on the Mediterranean.
- MSc in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching, to be completed in 2020, University of East London
- PhD. Doctoral of Philosophy in Management "The Branded Nation: a comparative review with reference to Syria and the United Arab Emirates", 2016, School of Management – Royal Holloway, University of London
- Postgraduate Diploma in skills of teaching to inspire learning (inSTIL), 2005 Higher Education Development Department - Royal Holloway, University of London
- MBA in International Management & Marketing, 2004, School of Management – Royal Holloway, University of London
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting, 1998, Economics College, Damascus University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education & Psychology, 1996, Education College, Damascus University
- BSc Economics and Management Degree, 1993, Economic College, Damascus University
Areas Of Interest
Rula is interested in creativity and reflexivity in teaching, learning, self-development, coaching, brand design, marketing and business growth. She enjoys utilising art and oil painting, creative writing poem and short stories in the process and celebrating better understanding and awareness of emotions and human psychology.
Public speaking (English & Arabic)
Practising positive psychology and coaching with individuals and teams
Training and consultancy in branding, global marketing, positive leadership and systemic coaching
Research in nation branding and international marketing (strategy and communication), and country of origin image.
Global and International Marketing