Dr Paul Galbally
Mental Health and Social Change Research Group, Pluralistic Practice Network Steering Group
Department of Professional Psychology , School of Psychology
I am an accredited psychotherapist and an academic applied psychologist who has extensive clinical experience, solid academic research background and a robust teaching portfolio.
My current role is as course leader and senior lecturer on the BSc (Hons) Counselling in the School of Psychology where I teach and deliver research supervision to our students.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology - University of Essex
- Masters (MA) in Relationship Therapy - University of Hull
- Doctorate in Applied Psychology - University of Essex
Areas Of Interest
- Family Organisation
- The Sociology of Family
- Interpersonal Conflict
- Family Separation
- Interdisciplinary Research
- Discourse Analysis
- Systemic and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy