Dr Lucia Berdondini
Department of Professional Psychology , School of Psychology
Lucia joined UEL in November 2015, as Lecturer. She is currently the Programme Leader of the DL MSc Humanitarian Intervention and Leader of several modules.
Areas Of Interest
Counselling, Humanitarian Intervention
- Counselling training in Afghanistan: the long term development of the INSPIRE project. Berdondini, L., Kaveh, A. and Grieve, S.. 2019. International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling. 230-239.
- The INSPIRE project: using the 'unknown' to co-construct a training course on humanistic counselling in Afghanistan. Berdondini, L., Grieve, S., Kaveh, A.. 2014. International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling. Springer.
- Counselling training in Afghanistan: the impact of the INSPIRE project. Berdondini, L. Kaveh, A. Greve, S. Submitted . Intervention Journal of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Conflict Affected Areas.
- Existential psychotherapies: Similarities and differences among the main branches. Correia, E. A., Cooper, M., Berdondini, L., & Correia, K. 2016. Journal of Humanistic Psychology.
- Characteristic practices of existential psychotherapy: A worldwide survey of practitioners' perspectives, Correia, E. A., Cooper, M., Berdondini, L., & Correia, K.. 2017. The Humanistic Psychologist. 45(3), 217-237.
- Brexit and the Counsellor: identity shifts, social responsibility and the therapeutic relationship. Christodoulidi, F., Berdondini, L., Baskerville, V. . 2018. The Journal of Critical Psychology, Counselling and Psychotherapy. 18 (2), 92-99.