Professor Kirk Chang
Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
Department of Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management , Royal Docks School of Business and Law
Kirk Chang is a university professor, consultant, and researcher in the field of OB-HRM (Organisational Behavior and Human Resource Management). Prof. Chang received PhD of Occupational Psychology (Manchester) and has been working in both academic and consultancy fields for nearly three decades. He is a media commentator and has published book chapters, commissioned reports and peer-reviewed journal articles. He has presented research papers at conferences in fifteen countries.
- PhD of Occupational Psychology (Manchester)
Areas Of Interest
Professor Chang researches digital-management related issues and analyses the implication of technology on employees, managers, and their organizations. His research themes are linked to employee behavior (individual level), team dynamics (group level), personnel management (managerial level) and organizational competitive advantage (organizational level).
- Quantitative Method and Data Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence in Business and Management
- Employee Behaviour and Management
- Mental Wealth Programme Series (Postgraduate Programmes)
- Strategy and leadership (MBA Programmes)