Dr Cigdem Esin
Psychosocial Studies; Co-director of the Centre for Narrative Research
, School of Education and Communities
Cigdem Esin is a senior lecturer in Psychosocial Studies and co-director of the Centre for Narrative Research.
Her research interests are in interactions between individual stories and grand socio-cultural narratives within historically specific contexts, narrative methodologies, migrant and refugee narratives and visual storytelling.
Areas Of Interest
- Narrative Methodologies
- Interconnections between power networks and narratives
- Visual Storytelling, Multimodal Narratives
- Migrant and Refugee Narratives
- Life Stories in Transnational, Multilingual Contexts
- Narratives of translation within research practice