Undergraduate Open Days
Book an Open Day
If you’re thinking about studying at the University of East London we recommend attending one of our undergraduate open days. Our programme is packed with activities that allow you to experience life as a student at the University of East London.
Open Days give you a chance to:
- talk to academics
- meet current students
- tour our world-class facilities
- visit our waterfront student accommodation
- meet our support services
- ask questions about finance, work experience and studying abroad.
Upcoming Open Days:
21 October 2017 - Docklands and Stratford Campuses
Saturday 18 November 2017 - Docklands and Stratford Campuses
Open Day FAQs
Open Days provide a fantastic opportunity to find out more about finance, talk to academics and take a tour of our on-campus accommodation.
You will get the chance to:
- ask any questions about finance to our Student Money Advice and Rights Team (SMART)
- take a guided tour of our stunning waterfront accommodation
- chat to academics and students about any questions you may have
You can find out more by taking a look at our Open Day programme.
Find the nearest station and get directions to our campuses.
If you have any questions on the day, just ask one of our student ambassadors who will be located at the station, and wearing signs.
Book your visit
Campus tours are available on a regular basis throughout the year, giving you the chance to:
- attend a presentation about the university
- find out about our courses
- visit our state-of-the-art libraries and computer centres
- explore our waterside Student Village
- tour our olympic-class sporting facilities at SportsDock
- view our extensive teaching facilities
- attend a question and answer session with a current student
Information & Advice Appointments
Specialist advice and guidance
If you would like to talk to someone in person about applying to the University of East London, we offer a friendly and informative advice service.
Our specialist advisors are on hand to deal with any queries about:
- access and pre-entry courses
- undergraduate degree courses
- entry requirements
- the application process
- tuition fees
- funding, including student loans
- scholarships and bursaries
Appointment times and locations
Our drop-in Information, Advice and Guidance service is available at the following times:
Mondays: 9.30am - 5pm
Tuesdays: 9.30am - 5pm
Wednesday: 1pm - 5pm
Thursdays: 9.30am - 5pm
Fridays: 9.30am - 5pm
University Square Stratford
1 Salway Road
London E15 1NF
Getting to our Campuses
Our Applicant Enquiries team are available to provide information and advice and resolve any queries you may have.
They're available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
+44 (0)20 8223 3333
If you would prefer to speak to an adviser in person, you can drop-in or pre-book an appointment with one of our Information, Advice and Guidance Advisers.