How to enrol
Enrol in 3 easy steps
1. When to enrol
To prepare to start at the University of East London, complete online enrolment. You will be sent an email invitation. If you can do this before you arrive, there will be less to do on your first day of Welcome Week.
2. Where to enrol
You can enrol online. Please check your spam/junk folder for an email with the title 'UEL - Enrolment is now open!' and follow the instructions provided. Make a note of the deadline and make sure you enrol on time. For support, please refer to the guidance notes in the enrolment task.
You should be able to complete the task online but if you get stuck for any reason, don’t worry, we have Enrolment Support Centres open every day of Welcome Week to help you.
You may be sent a message to request additional documents, if you do, bring these along to an Enrolment Support Centre to complete your enrolment.
The opening times for our Enrolment Support Centres are:
PGCE only: Stratford campus
Thursday 5 September 2019 10am–7pm
Friday 6 September 2019 9:30am–4pm
Monday 23 September 2019 10.30am–7pm
Wednesday 25 September 2019 9.30am–7pm
Friday 27 September 2019 9.30am–4pm
Monday 30 September 2019 9.30am–6pm
Wednesday 2 October 2019 9.30am–6pm
Thursday 3 October 2019 9.30am–6pm
Tuesday 24 September 2019 9.30am–7pm
Thursday 26 September 2019 9.30am–7pm
Tuesday 1 October 2019 9.30am–6pm
Friday 4 October 2019 9.30am–3pm
3. What to bring
You will need to bring along the following to your enrolment session:
- A passport or other proof of identity/nationality
- Proof of qualifications/certificates - as outlined in your offer, these must be original and final
- Proof of residency for the past 3 years - e.g. a utility bill or bank statement (one required per year for 2017, 2018, and 2019)
- Student loan documents - any documents/reference numbers/login details relating to your student loan application.
If you (or someone else) are paying your tuition fees:
- If you are paying tuition fees yourself, bring a debit/credit card (in your own name) with which to make first payment (we cannot accept third party cards unless the cardholder is present)
- Any documents confirming who else may be paying your tuition fees (e.g. a letter from your employer).