Enrol in 3 easy steps
1. When to enrol
Enrolment dates for 2018 will be published next year. Please check back for updates.
2. Where to enrol
We have two enrolment centres:
- Docklands Enrolment Centre, Docklands Library
- Stratford Enrolment Centre, Conference and Computer Centre (CCC)
For directions, see finding us.
3. What to bring
You will need to bring along the following to your enrolment session:
- A passport or other proof of identity/nationality
- Proof of qualifications/certificates
- Proof of residency for the past 3 years - e.g. a utility bill or bank statement (one required per year for 2015, 2016, and 2017)
- Student loan documents - any documents/reference numbers/login details relating to your student loan application.
- If you are paying tuition fees yourself, bring a debit/credit card (in your own name) with which to make first payment (we cannot accept third party cards unless the cardholder is present)
- Any documents confirming who else may be paying your tuition fees (e.g. a letter from your employer).