Why study Podiatry and Physiotherapy at UEL?
- Placements - You’ll undertake work placements in prestigious local hospitals and NHS clinics through our healthy network of industry contacts. These skills will help enhance your skills for a career within professional health sciences when you graduate.
- Engaging Teaching - 100% of our students think that our staff are really enthusiastic about what they are teaching and that the course is intellectually stimulating (NSS 2015)
- Rewarding Career - You’ll gain tremendous satisfaction from helping patients of all ages to alleviate and manage their conditions, to improve their mobility and enhance both their independence and quality of life.
- One of a kind - We’re the only university in the capital that offers an undergraduate BSc Honours course in Podiatry. This means you’ll have the chance to engage with specialist clinics such as Kings College Diabetic Unit and the Royal Free vascular clinic, which will allow you to put your learning into context.
- 100% rate our facilities fantastic- We're constantly working hard on providing students with the right tools to succeed- that's why it's not a surprise to us that our Physiotherapy students gave the learning resources on their course 100% satisfaction rate in the National Student Survey 2015.
- 95% in work or further study- Our Physiotherapy graduates are often snapped up upon graduation or choose to study further within their field.