Getting a place isn’t just about meeting entry requirements. We look at every aspect of your application - from your qualifications and work experience, to your personal statement, and the overall standard of your application form. Remember that some courses have specific entry requirements, listed on their pages.
Grades between 240 – 320 Points
- The first year of Strata 1/ Sarjana degree
CGPA 2.5 or above
- Diploma D2
CGPA 2.5 or above
- GAC (Global Assessment Certificate)
GPA of 2.6 or above
What if I have a different qualification?
IELTS | PTE
5.5 (5.5 in all components)
PTE (51 in all 4 components)
6.0 (6.0 in Writing and Speaking and 5.5 in Listening and Reading)
PTE overall 56+ (56 in Writing and Speaking, 51 in Reading and Listening)
All students are required to meet our standard English language requirements as follows:
Undergraduate standard requirements
The English language entry requirement for undergraduate (Bachelor's) course is a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or 6, or equivalent, depending on the course and year or level of entry. The specific requirements for your chosen course, including individual component scores, will be outlined as one of the academic conditions if you are made an offer.What if I do not meet the requirements?
- Strata 1/ Sarjana Degree
CGPA 2.7 or above
Please email UEL International at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a different qualification to those listed above.
What if I do not meet the entry requirements?
If you do not meet the academic entry requirements for a postgraduate programme, you may be able to apply for the Pre-masters.
- 6.0 (6.0 in Writing and Speaking and 5.5 in Listening and Reading)
- PTE overall 56+ (56 in Writing and Speaking, 51 in Reading and Listening)
- 6.5 (with no less than 6 in each component)
- PTE overall 62+ (56 in all four components)
- 7.0 (at least 6.5 in each component)
- PTE overall 67+ (62 in all four components)
All applicants are asked to provide fee assessment information in order to determine whether you pay international tuition fees.
International Foundation Programme (IFP):
|1 Semester (avg. length: 3 months)||£4000|
|2 Semester (avg. length: 6 months)||£6500|
|Pre-Masters (avg. length: 3 months)||£4000|
10% discount off your UEL degree when you complete a Foundation or Premasters programme.
We will also provide all undergraduates with a free Samsung tablet loaded with e-Books.
|Undergraduate courses (avg. length:3 years)||£11,440|
|Postgraduate courses (avg. length: 1 year)||£12,480|
|MBA (avg. length: 1 year)||£15,450|
*Payment plans are available, for more information contact email@example.com
If you are not a citizen of a European Economic Area member state, it is compulsory to apply for and obtain a visa (entry clearance) to come to the UK for a course of study. If you are a citizen of Indonesia you will need to apply for and obtain a visa to come to the UK and study at UEL for courses of any length.
• Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS): You require a CAS from your Tier 4 sponsor (UEL) as this contains information required in the Tier 4 application. This is provided to you by UEL after you have received an unconditional offer to study
• Finances (Maintenance): You should have sufficient finances available to you to cover your outstanding tuition fees and living costs. This is known as the maintenance requirement
• Biometrics: Following online submission and fee payment of your Tier 4 visa application, you will be invited to visit a Visa Application Centre or other designated centre to provide your biometric details (10-digit finger scans and a digital photograph).
• Interview: You will also be required to attend a short interview about your study plans.
Our International Student Advice pages contain detailed information about studying in the UK as a Tier 4 General Student.
Tier 4 General Student Visa
Visa-required nationals studying shorter than six months
If you plan to study a course at UEL of less than six months and do not intend to work during your studies or extend your stay, you may be able to enter the UK as a Short Term Student by applying for and obtaining a Short Term Study visa.
As part of your Short Term Study visa application, you will need to show UK Visas and Immigration that:
• you are over 18 years of age
• you have been accepted onto a programme of study with UEL and have an official Student Visitor Letter issued by UEL admissions
• you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in the UK.
• details of your accommodation in the UK
• you do not intend to stay in the UK more than six months.
If you require a visa, you must make an application for a Short Term Study visa online.
If you do not require a visa, you must show evidence of the above to UK Border officials on entry to the UK.
Our International Student Advice pages contain detailed information about studying in the UK as a Short Term Student.