How we can help
Are you thinking of coming to University, but are unsure of which programme to study or the entry requirements?
Our pre-entry Advice and Guidance team are here to help and support you through this process. Our qualified and friendly advisers are available to see you at University Square Stratford or at Barking Learning Centre.
Getting back into education
- UEL's New Beginnings - A part time short course that, once completed, allows you to progress on to many of our UEL undergraduate programmes. Designed for mature and non-traditional learners to study at university, and for people who have been out of education for some time.
- UEL's Introduction to Law Short Course - The aim of this course is to introduce you to the study of law. It will provide you with the academic skills needed to proceed to LLB (Law degrees).
- Get into Nursing is a free short course that will equip you with the skills that you need to progress onto the Foundation Degree (FdSc) Nursing Associate course at the University of East London. You will spend half a day per week developing your academic skills and two half days on placement in a hospital setting.
- An Access to Higher Education Diploma - A qualification that prepares students for study at degree level. Over 1,100 courses are available in a range of subjects. Generally taught at further education colleges, these can be seen on the Access to Higher Education website.
- UEL’s Foundation Years - A four year degree option. Foundation students join the Level 0 programme for the first year of study towards a Bachelor's degree. UEL is proud to be one of a limited number of institutions that offer this route into Higher Education. Browse our range of foundation degrees for details.